Labels

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

a New Year's resolution


New Years are about beginnings and what better way to start it with than a resolution to do something you've been meaning to do and have not done for the longest time. So what have I been wanting to do?

I have been wanting to create a site where I can freely celebrate being a Filipino and a woman for a long while now, a Filipina's perspective seen through the photos I took, poems and stories I've written, paintings I have painted. And I also want to develop a writing habit as a form of mental exercise for more depth and profound thinking, too. So what better way than to create a site on the first day of the year and resolve to do it all the way through.

So here's to New Year's resolutions, to being a Filipino and a woman, and to loving and being free and happy to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment